Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Bond Phone - aka I love movie related toys:)

Okay, I just got the new Bond Phone from AT&T thanks to M80 Marketing who contacted me to write a blog (and I got the phone for free) and thankfully it gives me a reason to write another stuff and feel like James Bond:D

Now frankly I'm one of those people who really loves their iPhone... I mean REALLY LOVES their iPhone! However I'm a major sucker for movie related items, always have been! It helps a ton when I actually enjoy the movie and it is no secret that I furking loved SKYFALL!

When I first got the phone I was really excited. It is a Sony Xperia TL and it sure is purty. It's a sleek design and just looks awesome, especially with the bonus James Bond features including videos and wallpaper... I was however dismayed that it didn't come with the new Adele song which is insanely cool. Love that song. At least it came with the James Bond theme ringtone so at least I can geek out on that!

So I've only had a little time to play with the phone but so far, speaking as an iPhone fan, I'm actually loving this phone. The picture quality is fantastic in all its HD glory. Even the front camera is terrific.  There is so damn much to explore on this thing!!! I love toys!

Whenever you get a new phone, or computer or whatever, it is always awesome to get to play with all the groovy new features, cuz I'm a guy and did I mention that I love toys! I'm looking forward to exploring the coolness of the "Bond Phone" because I want to be 007, or just maybe hang out with him... I might put it down a couple of times but I'm so far pretty addicted to it. It's not that bad, but what the hell is a blog without exaggerating something:) I am having a blast with it though!

The coolest part about it was my geek fulfillment when Daniel Craig picked up the phone in SKYFALL and I got all happy about it! Now all I need are Bond action figures...

So who is going to see SKYFALL this weekend?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment