Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween is over...

This is a fact that is very hard for me to get used to. Thankfully, I can look forward to next year.

Thankfully, it was a terrific one and to think that my wife and I have been married for twenty years is impossible to believe. It doesn't feel like such a long time, in fact things move much too fast for my taste.

There is one reason that I'm glad Halloween is over however and that is that the election is over as well. This past week was so unbelievably monumental that I need to breathe a little. The truth be told, I am thrilled at the election outcome. Would my attitude be different had things been different? Sure, probably! But I don't think I'd be making idiotic statements like Trump has. Fucking douchebag! Either way, I'm almost happiest because there will be no more junk mail trying to get you to vote for things:D

Finally, I am working on another blog because I want to put into words about weight loss. On November 12 (I think), it will be a year since I had lost over eighty pounds. I will probably cover that next week. Frankly, I am just not ready to go really write about it yet, maybe by then I will be in the mood. I just don't like to make these things too long because who the fuck cares;)

That's it for now... Now that the election is over maybe people can start being a little nicer to each other;)

No comments:

Post a Comment